Colored Pencil is a painting application designed to represent a illustration in pencils for the iPhone, and iPad. To use this application, you can enjoy artwork easily everywhere and always. I hope to support a representation of your imagination and idea.
- color mixture by the unique processing
- simple and easy interface (you need not knowledge of color system such as RGB, HSV and others)
- quick gesture control UI
- many colored pencils & erasers
- blender tools using color smoothing
- saving favorite color
- canvas size: 320 - 4096 pixels
- layers (copy, merge, rearrange, adjust transparency, and add to max 16 layers)
- transform layer processing.
- smart canvas is fully-zoomable from about 12.5% to 3200%, rotatable in 360-degree circle, and reversible
- undo / redo with max 300 steps
- upload to Facebook & Twitter
- Apple Pencil compatible
- Apple Pencil 2 compatible
- Adonit Jot Touch compatible
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus compatible
- 3D Touch compatible
|iOS12.1 later||iPhone & iPad|
- This tool (Colored Pencil) does not provide information that can identify individuals to third parties about the user’s personal information.
Data to Collect
- When a problem is found in App, we accumulate and analyze crash logs using the functions provided by Apple to help early correction (limited to users who authorized sharing of information to developers)
If you have a question or impression to use this app, please contact us to send mail to the following E-mail address.
- tiziano [at] kengolab.net (Please replace from [at] to @.)